Well, fever is better. Meld is 26, still in the hospital..no new news.
Still don't know what to say or think about it anymore...so I won't do either.
Let me talk about something else...
Ever have one of your friends really do you wrong? Or, maybe not really do you wrong, but really hurt your feelings, an they generally don't know they have nor do they think (realize) that what they did was wrong?
I had a friend who was supposed to help me do some things things this weekend in regards to my move. Not only did he make plans to do something else.......but then he broke those plans to do yet SOMETHING else...
So I'm not only mad because he broke plans with me, but I'm now additionally mad that he was willing to break plans with the new plans for new new plans..but not for me.
Oy.
Does that even make any sense? :)
xoxo
One Phat Grrl
onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

<< Home